“I Thought I Would Never Gain Weight”: Lady Celebrates As She Becomes Fat, Shares Eye-popping Video

Nunu Elixir, a slim lady, has finally gained weight, and she isn’t hiding it.

She celebrated her new body shape with a stunning TikTok video, saying she never thought she could gain weight.

"I Thought I Would Never Gain Weight": Lady Celebrates As She Becomes Fat, Shares Eye-popping Video

The TikToker’s video elicited reactions from viewers, who noted that she appears to be content with her new body size.

Nunu shared an old photo of herself in which she appeared much thinner than she is now.

View the video below:

After sharing the video, people started asking her how she achieved the shape. One particular user wanted to know what she is eating.

@Chisom Nnenna said:

“I’m just happy you didn’t use that rubbish caption others are using saying “he suffered with me when I was slim and now see what he’s enjoying.”

@KayMystery93 commented:

“I’m stuck thin.. I need this… At 29 looking like a teenager.”

@user3073433759214 said:

“Love the fact you went straight to the point sharing with us info.”

@Fay commented:

“If you didn’t hop on this challenge I’d have fought you.”

@rethabilekekana21 said:

“You literally gave me so much hope.”

@Dabira said:

“Wetin you chop.”

In other news

Lady recounts how she began ‘sweating in a cold apartment’ after discovering that her boyfriend was cheating.

After discovering that her boyfriend was cheating, a woman began sweating in a cold apartment.

@Nwando_ revealed on Twitter that she’s been given every reason not to believe in love.

The woman who recalled how her ex-boyfriend sent money to another woman to conduct a medical test so they could have raw sex revealed that he saved his side chick’s name with the same name he saved hers.

See also  “Sheggz Won’t Like This": Chizzy Chooses Bella As The Housemate, He Wants Moved From Level 1 to 2, Fans Reacts

LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!

We’d love to keep you updated with our latest news 😎

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.